Android developers based in Kent
We develop and maintain Android applications for clients based in Kent and London.
We can help out during all the stages of Android application development - from strategy, requirements capture, paper/html prototyping, specification, information architecture and usability; to server and client side development, accessibility, data hosting and deployment via the Google Play store.
An Android application development project will include some or all of the following steps:
- Initial discussions about the goals of your Android application, who the intended audience is, whether you want to charge for it, etc. From our base in Ramsgate, the high-speed rail link gets us to anywhere in Kent or London in double-quick time.
- We sign a contract (between client and developer) to ensure all parties know their responsibilities and what is expected of them. We also provide a project programme setting out key stages and deliverables.
A paper prototype is a quick and efficient way of working out the key views and important workflows of the Android application:
- Sometimes, that is followed by rapid development of an HTML prototype application
- Once the prototype is signed off, we retreat to our Kent-based lair to develop the Android application. We provide regular progress updates during this stage. Clients often use this stage to get the full set of content together for their Android application.
- When it is ready, we distribute the Android application to key client stakeholders for testing.
- When everyone is happy with the application, we publish it on the Google PLay store
- The Google PLay store provides ongoing access to application metrics, allowing clients to see how many people have downloaded the Android application, user ratings, etc.
If you would like to discuss the development of your Android application with us, please do not hesitate to get in touch.